Self Service - Frequently asked questions
1. How do I register for self-service?
Log on to Self-Service www.sstaffs.gov.uk/selfservice
- Create a user name and password, and choose a security
question and answer.
Please keep secure your user name, password and security
question/answer for future reference as this will be needed each
time you log on.
- Once registered, you will receive an email with
a link to take you to the login screen.
this link, select which services you would like to register
for on Self Service; i.e. council tax, enter you reference number
(found on your council tax bill) and click on "Access Now".
Complete a few questions for security purposes, to gain immediate
access to your online Account.
2. What if I forget my Username?
- Click on 'I Forgot my Username'.
- Enter the email address you originally registered
- An automated email will be sent confirming your
3. What if I forget my Password?
4. What if I forget the answer to my Security
5. What do I do if I have a problem with Selfservice?
- If you have any problems accessing your
information , please contact us at email@example.com or
call us on 01902 696664 during office hours, Monday to
|Telephone: (01902) 696664
||South Staffordshire Council
|Fax: (01902) 696630