Log in here.
Council Tax - Self Service
Self Service is available 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week. It gives you online access to manage and view
your Council Tax Account.
What can I use Self Service for?
- To see how your Council Tax is calculated
- Check payments you have made
- View balance(s)
- Check current instalments
- See correspondence we have
- Set up personal payment arrangements
Report a change
- Apply for or cancel a Single Person Discount
- Report a change of address
- Sign up for e-billing to swap your traditional
paper for on-line billing, to find out more click here.
How to register on-line:
Click on "Register Now" and enter your
email address, set a password, choose your security questions and
answers. You will then receive an email with an activation
Using this link, select which services you would like to
register for on Self Service; e.g. Council Tax, enter your
council tax reference number (found on your council tax bill) and
click on "Access Now".
Click here: to Register on-line
You can also watch a detailed video on how to register
Frequently asked questions
Please click the link below to answer some general questions
about self service.
- How do I register for
- What if I forget my Username?
- What if I forget my Password?
- What if I forget the answer to my security
- What do I do if I have a problem on Self
If you think someone else may know these details, tell
us straight away.
If you have any queries about self-service, please email
call 01902 696664 during office hours 8:45 to 5:00,
Monday to Friday.
|Telephone: (01902) 696664
||South Staffordshire Council
|Fax: (01902) 696630