Existing user Log in here.
Business Rates - Self Service
Business Rates Accounts you can:
- view your Business Rates Account details
- see how much your next Business Rate instalment is and when
it's due to be paid
- Check any exemptions or discounts being awarded
- check payments made
- Sign up for e-billing to swap your traditional
paper for on-line billing, to find out more click here.
Step 1: Register on-line
Click on "Register Now" and enter your
email address, set a password, choose your security questions and
answers. You will then receive an email with an activation
Using this link, select which services you would like to
register for on Self Service; e.g. Business rates, enter your
Business rates reference number (found on your rates bill) and
click on "Access Now".
Click here: to Register on-line
You can also watch a detailed video on how to register
Frequently asked questions
Please click the link below to answer some general questions
about self service.
- How do I register for
- What if I forget my Username?
- What if I forget my Password?
- What if I forget the answer to my security
- What do I do if I have a problem on Self
If you think someone else may know these details, tell
us straight away.
If you have any queries about self-service, please email
call 01902 696664 during office hours 8:45 to 5:00,
Monday to Friday.
|Telephone: (01902) 696669
||South Staffordshire Council
|Fax: (01902) 696630