Existing user Log in here.
Benefits - Self Service
Self Service is available 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week. It gives you on line access to manage and view
your Housing Benefit & Council Tax Support.
Tenants and owner/occupiers
- view your housing benefit and/or council tax Support claim
- see how much benefit you are being paid
- find out what payments have been made and when your
next payment is due
- check what information we have used to calculate your
- Go paperless and received your Housing Benefit/ Council Tax
Support letters on-line (e-notifications)
- check what payments have been made and when your next
payment is due (where you are receiving the housing benefit
- view details of Housing Benefit weekly reclaim deductions
- Go paperless and received your Housing Benefit letters on-line
Step 1: Register on-line
Click on "Register Now" and enter your
email address, set a password, choose your security questions and
answers. You will then receive an email with an activation
Using this link, select which services you would like to
register for on Self Service; e.g. Housing Benefit, enter your
Benefit reference number (found on your benefit notification
letter) and click on "Access Now".
Click here: to Register on-line
You can also watch a detailed video on how to register
Frequently asked questions
Please click the link below to answer some general questions
about self service.
- How do I register for
- What if I forget my Username?
- What if I forget my Password?
- What if I forget the answer to my security
- What do I do if I have a problem on Self
If you think someone else may know these details, tell
us straight away.
If you have any queries about self-service, please email
call 01902 696664 during office hours 8:45 to 5:00,
Monday to Friday.
|Housing Benefit & Council Tax Support
|Telephone: (01902) 696668
||South Staffordshire Council
|Fax: (01902) 696630